Blog #5
CM125 Day 5 Blog Assignment
Further Self-Assessing Speech I
Directions:
After you have presented your Speech I for me and your CM125 peers, you are now asked to further reflect on the overall effectiveness of your presentation. Specifically, please respond to the following questions.
Identify 2 aspects of your first presentation that you felt were strengths. Why do you feel these were particularly successful?
I was able to make eye connect with my audience. A speaker who provides eye contact shows engagement of their audience also showing the room how comfortable they are. Another thing I did was try to keep my voice at a certain level not going too low or too high. This is important because it allows you to maintain control of yourself and of your speech.
Identify 2 aspects of your first presentation that you would like to improve upon in upcoming speeches. How do you think you might do so?
Firstly, I need to make sure I bring my lip therapy so that my lips aren't dry like last time because this aspect made me even more nervous than I should have been. Secondly, I have to make it my duty to practice my presentations more than I do so I can be prepared.
Comments
Post a Comment